This position has been filled, but feel free to add your application for us to keep on file. Thanks!
ChurchBuzz proudly builds and manages websites for churches all over the country – we help them with all aspects of website design, production, content management and optimization. We are a team of about 15 and have built a great church website hosting platform on WordPress. We are about to start scaling up and we love to work with GOOD people LONG term!
ChurchBuzz is currently looking for an experienced Web Content Specialist.
This is a LONG TERM contract. When we find the correct person they will become part of our team for a LONG time… 🙂 The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience with managing WordPress and Adobe Business Catalyst websites.
- Someone who understands how to layout content on an HTML page including text, photos, links, embedded videos, etc to make the page easy for users to read, visually pleasing, SEO friendly, etc.
- Ability to create Banners for Blog Posts and sliders.
- Ability to crop and resize images.
- The candidate MUST be a native English speaker (100% fluent in English).
Your tasks will include:
Posting content to our client websites using BC or WordPress. This will include adding links, photos (including cropping, enhancing images for web download, etc) and other minor edits as necessary to make the content easy to download, appealing, professional and easy to read by end users and also to be well formatted and optimized for search engine needs. You will often be asked to create appealing banners to highlight blog posts on the site.
Important: Candidate MUST have the following skills
(There WILL be a test… 🙂
- native English speaker (100% fluent in English)
- great spelling, grammar and proof reading skills
- must have 40 wpm or better typing skills
- must have basic experience editing HTML
- must have experience with desktop publishing layout or web page layout
- ability to create graphics/banners including manipulation of photos, background, text
All processes are well documented and managed online. All work is remote and managed online.
- Candidate must be available from about 8am to about 5pm or beyond (US/CST time zone).
- Position is 25-40 hours per week.
- Rate is $10 – $18 per hour depending on experience
To apply for this position, please fill out this form below. Individuals only please, no agencies.