Methodist Websites Design, Hosting and Management
If you are looking for a church website for a Methodist Church, why not work with a team of Methodists! Patrick and Tyra Steil founded ChurchBuzz after managing the website for their own local church: LakeCitiesUMC.org. They have worked in the Web Development industry for over 15 years, and since 2010 started work optimizing Methodist church websites. In early 2011 they made the decision to become 100% focused on serving Methodist Churches!
Why would you want to hire ChurchBuzz to help your church with its website?
- We serve as the Webmaster for the North Texas Conference of The United Methodist Church website. Our relationship with the Conference is healthy and strong. We were able to develop this relationship by proving our responsiveness, expertise and through continued work with the Bishop, the Cabinet, the Core Leadership Team, District Superintendents and many churches in our Conference.
- We have both the technology background and business marketing background to help your Church Communications take on a whole new level of professionalism and evangilism
- We help manage the updates to the website, post them to Facebook (and other social media) and manage your email communications – we are like a “communications department” in a box – this will help get your message and story out to your community – it will help create “buzz”
- We have a package that meets your budget. Our pricing starts at only $249 per month for hosting AND full service website content management, search engine optimization, social media and email communications. This includes website hosting and monthly support for any of your communication and website needs.
- We understand how to leverage the Methodist connectional system to help build a network of Methodist churches that can help bolster each others marketing presence online. But the network is only as strong as the number of methodist churches that we serve!
Here are a few Methodist church websites that we serve:
- North Texas Conference of The United Methodist Church – conference webmaster
- Lake Cities United Methodist Church – local church webmaster
- Plymouth Park United Methodist Church – local church webmaster
- Creekwood United Methodist Church – local church webmaster
- Cross Way United Methodist Church – local church webmaster
- The Center for New Church Development for NTC UMC – conference center webmaster
- The Center for Missional Outreach for NTC UMC – conference center webmaster
- Dyan Dietz – UMC Pastor Website – webmaster for pastor website
- East District of The North Texas Conference
- Metro District of The North Texas Conference
- North Central District of The North Texas Conference
- Northwest District of The North Texas Conference
If you are interested in taking your church communications and your Methodist church website to a whole new level of evangelism, hospitality and church member involvement, please contact me and let us learn more about the needs of your Methodist Church!
Feel free to email our Methodist Church Webmaster – Patrick Steil – email@example.com or simply use our contact us form.
You may also want to read more about our services for Church Website Content Management
Thanks very nice blog!
Hi, just wanted to mention, I loved this post. It was inspiring.
Keep on posting!
Hello there! This article couldn’t be written muchh better!
Going throigh this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He continually kept preaching about this. I’ll send this article to him.
Pretty sure he’s going to have a very good read. Many thanks for sharing!