Commandment #1 is “Thou shall be found in Google” – it is the #1 most important part of optimizing your website. Nothing else matters unless people can find your website. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the term used to describe the process you go through to make your website more visible to Google.
View the Church Search Engine Optimization (SEO) video below to see the tips covered in the March 5, 2013 webinar.
In the presentation, Senior Church Webmaster, Patrick Steil reviews 7 tips that include:
- the foundations for an SEO friendly website
- the key terms involved with SEO so you can do even more research
- practical tips you can add TODAY to any website to help your Google position
- how to continually build up your SEO over time
- how to work on optimizing for Christmas and Easter NOW! 🙂
Church Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Webinar
Original Webinar Date: March 5, 2013
About the Presenter
What does ChurchBuzz provide?
FREE Church Webinar: Can visitors find your church on the web?