Google Gmail for Churches and Google Apps for Churches Overview
HOW YOU ARE HOSTING EMAIL TODAY…
- Using FREE email accounts – (using gmail, hotmail, yahoo mail, etc) – unprofessional?
- Email is tied to your web hosting provider – unreliable? too much spam?
- Change your email settings when you switch website hosting – hassle?
- Users are tied to using Outlook – support costs too high?
Google Apps is Better!
- Supports custom email addresses like firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email hosting is no longer tied to web hosting
- Never change your email settings again!
- Free your users from Outlook and greatly reduce IT support costs
More Benefits of “Going Google”
- Once accepted into their non-profit program, it is FREE for churches for virtually unlimited email addresses!
- Reliable Email: Google has an army of people making sure their email services are available 24×7
- Superb spam blocking
- 15GB of space for each user
- Access your email from any computer with a web browser
- Access your email from any mobile device
- Access to FREE Google Docs (cloud based replacements for Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Access to FREE Google Drive (cloud storage)
- Access to FREE Google Hangouts – allows text, audio or video based chats
- Google upgrades every month adds new features
- Google Non-Profit program grants you access to $10,000 / month of Google Ad-Words!
- NO monthly fees!
- Did I mention it is FREE??!! (no hosting fees, but we do charge a setup fee to get you going)
ChurchBuzz charges a one-time setup fee of $249, which includes:
- Registration of your church with the Google Non-Profit program
- Setup of your Google Apps account
- Setup of up all user mailboxes and any aliases as desired
- DNS configuration to move your email hosting to Google
- We send you “Getting Started” documentation you can send to all users for training
- Setup takes 2-4 weeks depending on if you have a valid EIN number already and you know your DNS Server info
Things you should have before filling out our form below:
- A list of all email addresses (and names of the individuals) you will want setup
- Your Church Federal Tax ID (EIN) as recorded by the IRS in their nonprofit database
- Your “Name Server” provider, username and password (probably the same as your Domain Registrar)
- For Churches outside of the U.S.A. please check the supported countries list.
If you don’t have your Federal Tax ID or your Name Server information, ChurchBuzz can find these for you for an additional fee (see the options on the payment page).
|Google for Non-Profits – We will also register your church for the Google Non-Profit program which provides among other benefits $10,000/month Google AdWords credit.||INCLUDED|
|Google Gmail Setup – We setup Gmail hosting of your domain for your email accounts @yourchurchdomain.org. Google provides up to 3,000 mailboxes FOR FREE! Highly Recommended. Google Apps – This includes Google Apps service that provides access to Google Docs which allows for cloud-based usage of Calendars, Docs (like Word docs), Sheets (like Excel spreadsheets), and Presentations (like PowerPoint).Watch this video for details.||$249 one time fee|
|DNS Server Credentials Search – If you do not have or know your DNS Server credentials, we will determine and contact your DNS provider to get this for you. This is an optional fee.||$49 one time fee|
|Google Admin Fee – if you would like our team to administer the creation / removal of Google users, groups and any other admin needs for your Google account we can do this for you for one low annual cost. Just send us an email anytime you need to make a change and our team will make it happen!||$99 per year|
|Mailbox Migrations – We migrate all the emails from your old email boxes to your new Gmail boxes. You may choose to migrate zero, one or more mailboxes (don’t have to migrate all of them).||$25 per mailbox|
We guarantee we will get you accepted into the Google for NonProfits program and setup with Google Apps or we will refund 100% of your money.