What a blessing ChurchBuzz.org was to our church. I came on staff as Leader of Kingdom Growth knowing that one of the first things that we needed to do, and quickly, was to build an up to date relevant website. I knew it was not possible without hiring it out, and I am so glad that we went with Patrick and his team. The website was up and running in no time and is a ease to use. I have to say the cost was excellent as well. You can't go wrong with these guys.Read our testimonials...
Associate Pastor, Sandy Hook United Methodist Church
10 Commandments for Building a Church Website Ministry
Would your church like to hear in person, the ChurchBuzz list of 10 Commandments for Church Website Ministry? This presentation will help you think about and get solutions for the following questions:
- Can VISITORS find your church in Google?
- Does your church website entice them to actually VISIT your church?
- Is your church using Facebook to reach out to the community?
- Is it being kept up to date?
You may preview the slides for this presentation below... enjoy!
This presentation will provide tips and "how-to"s for the following topics!
- The correct focus for your church website design
- The importance of having a church website visitors section
- Why church search engine optimization is so important
- What is required for church website content management
- How to best organize your church website content
- Making sure your church web pages have a call to action
- Adding church website videos
- How to integrate church social media
- Why having a church webmaster is so critical to your mission
Church Website Review Service
Review of your Church Website and how it stacks up against our 10 Commandments for Church Website Ministry.Church Website Review Service »