As senior pastor of Lake Cities United Methodist Church in the Dallas area, I can wholeheartedly report that Patrick and his ministry at ChurchBuzz have greatly enhanced the visibility of the church by its website. The number of first-time visitors has dramatically increased. Reports indicate that 9 and out 10 visitors discover the church through its website.Read our testimonials...
Senior Pastor, Lake Cities United Methodist Church
10 Commandments of Church Websites
Would your church like to hear in person, the ChurchBuzz list of 10 Commandments for Church Website Ministry? This presentation will help you think about and get solutions for the following questions:
- Can VISITORS find your church in Google?
- Does your church website entice them to actually VISIT your church?
- Is your church using Facebook to reach out to the community?
- Is it being kept up to date?
10 Commandments of Church Websites - The Movie
This presentation provides useful tips and "how-to"s for the following topics!
- The correct focus for your church website design
- The importance of having a church website visitors section
- Why church search engine optimization is so important
- What is required for church website content management
- How to best organize your church website content
- Making sure your church web pages have a call to action
- Adding church website videos
- How to integrate church social media
- Why having a church webmaster is so critical to your mission
Church Website Review Service
Review of your Church Website and how it stacks up against our 10 Commandments for Church Website Ministry.Church Website Review Service »