I say Hooray!!!! I think our website is extraordinary. Thank you so much for all your hard work.Read our testimonials...
You all are quick to respond and diligent and creative and innovative. Blessings on you and your ministry and all the willing hearts who work with you.
May God continue to bless your work and allow you to reach out to folks who might never have connected before.
Senior Pastor, Chapel Hill United Methodist Church
10 Commandments for Building a Church Website Ministry
Would your church like to hear in person, the ChurchBuzz list of 10 Commandments for Church Website Ministry? This presentation will help you think about and get solutions for the following questions:
- Can VISITORS find your church in Google?
- Does your church website entice them to actually VISIT your church?
- Is your church using Facebook to reach out to the community?
- Is it being kept up to date?
You may preview the slides for this presentation below... enjoy!
This presentation will provide tips and "how-to"s for the following topics!
- The correct focus for your church website design
- The importance of having a church website visitors section
- Why church search engine optimization is so important
- What is required for church website content management
- How to best organize your church website content
- Making sure your church web pages have a call to action
- Adding church website videos
- How to integrate church social media
- Why having a church webmaster is so critical to your mission
Church Website Review Service
Review of your Church Website and how it stacks up against our 10 Commandments for Church Website Ministry.Church Website Review Service »